• Orlando Bloom, sharing a quiet dinner with model girlfriend Miranda Kerr at La Poubelle in Los Angeles. After their meal, the two walked onto the patio, where Bloom warmly greeted actor David Thewlis, who was celebrating his birthday with partner Anna Friel (Pushing Daisies) and a large group of friends inside the restaurant. The guys shared an animated conversation, laughing and chatting while Kerr waited patiently. Bloom and his girlfriend then walked over to a nearby bookstore, cuddling as they decided what to buy.
• Josh Hartnett, hanging at hipster haven Freemans in New York’s Lower East Side, drinking a Stella Artois.
• In Miami to kick off her tour with Jay-Z (and special guest Kanye West), Mary J. Blige stopped by the Aldo Accessories store on Lincoln Road – and left with $200 worth of goods.
• Lindsay Lohan, arriving at Teddy’s in Hollywood incognito in a black dress. Lohan moved between her back table and the dance floor all night long – dancing up a storm as friend Samantha Ronson deejayed.
• Bruce Willis, ringing in his 53rd birthday at Koi in Los Angeles with his three daughters Rumer, Scout, and Tallulah. “It was low-key, just him and his daughters,” says a source. “When a dessert was brought out with a candle, the girls started singing and literally the whole restaurant joined in!”
• Parker Posey, looking for her friend on the patio at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood. When the actress finally located her pal at a table in the shade, the two spent the next hour chatting and laughing over lunch.
• Burgers, nachos and … martinis? That’s what was on the menu when Elizabeth Taylor hit up West Hollywood’s Abbey Food & Bar for a late lunch with friends. “Everyone else eating there couldn’t believe it was her,” a diner tells us. “The whole place was atwitter. It was so exciting.”
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARISA LAUDADIO, MARY MARGARET, LESLEY MESSER and ALYSSA SHELASKY
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.