• Tori Spelling, tucking into filet mignon and mashed potatoes after the sunset nuptials of two of her best guy pals in Indian Wells, Calif. It was a weekend of family fun in the desert for Spelling and hubby Dean McDermott, who hosted wedding festivities for friends Bill Horn and Scout Masterson. After the dinner, Spelling danced late into the night with a crowd that included the newly married couple and her 2-year-old son Liam – who tore up the dancefloor for hours and even showed off some solo moves. Meanwhile, McDermott spent quality time with his 10-year-old son Jack while daughter Stella, 11 months, dozed nearby in a nanny’s arms.
• Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry treated 14-month-old daughter Nahla to a fun day at the Topanga Days Memorial Day Fair in L.A.’s Topanga Canyon. Nahla had lots of energy, clapping her hands as she sat atop her dad’s shoulders. During their visit, the family watched a dancer with a hula hoop and enjoyed fresh lemonade.
• Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt dropped by designer Christian Audigier’s 51st birthday party in Cannes, France. The duo, who were “couple-y,” according to a source, rocked out to Lenny Kravitz‘s performance at the Palm Beach Casino’s VIP Room. But the heiress also provided some musical entertainment at the bash: She sang “Happy Birthday” to her designer pal and danced around a cake in the shape of an American flag.
• Lindsay Lohan, throwing up her hands and dancing with abandon to Lady Gaga‘s hit “Poker Face” during her night out at MyHouse in L.A. The starlet otherwise spent her time socializing, and she greeted pal Brody Jenner with a hug. He joined Lohan at her table, and the two spent the evening talking closely and whispering.
• Back from Cannes, Ryan Phillippe and girlfriend Abbie Cornish enjoyed a casual lunch on the patio at Hugo’s in West Hollywood. Both were health-conscious, eating a green salad (for her) and tuna tacos (for him). The two also sipped the green juice blend (a mix of fruit and liquid chlorophyll) with lemon and talked quietly throughout the meal.
• By PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, ALEXIS CHIU, JENNIFER GARCIA and EUNICE OH
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.