• By day he’s shooting Public Enemies (where he’s playing gangster John Dillinger), but at night Johnny Depp has been checking out Chicago’s legendary jazz club, the Green Mill. On a recent visit, the actor relaxed over a beer while listening to the local house band, Deep Blue Organ Trio. Between sets, Depp chatted with the group’s organist, Chris Foreman, and seemed to blend right into the crowd. The next day, Depp enjoyed a piled-high Reuben sandwich at the Windy City’s Kerryman Bar & Grill before hitting up Madison & Friends, a high-end children’s boutique in Chicago’s Gold Coast.
• Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman, hanging out at West Hollywood’s Villa with four friends. At one point, the pop star and a female friend ventured over to the deejay booth for a conversation with the deejay. After returning to their seats, Aguilera sat back, wrapped up in Bratman’s arm and leaned back, resting her head on her hubby’s shoulder.
• Ryan Phillippe, enjoying a guys’ night out at Teddy’s inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. After their table in the back was cleared, the actor and his pals headed to sit down, and Phillippe immediately pulled out his BlackBerry. At times, the actor moved closer to the stage to check out the band, listening intently.
• They didn’t take home the Disco Ball trophy, but Dancing With The Stars‘ “Testosterone Trio” – Jason Taylor, Cristian de la Fuente and Adam Carolla – found some solace as L.A.’s Dodgers Stadium. And the trio cheered the hometeam on to a last-inning victory over the St. Louis Cardinals. De la Fuente, sporting a sling around his injured arm, and with daughter Laura on his lap, showed that he was “true blue,” as he and wife Angelica donned Dodgers caps. Taylor threw back a few Dodger dogs with his sons, Isaiah and Mason. Late in the game, the ballroom pals were flashed on the stadium’s jumbotron – and hometown hero Carolla earned the loudest applause.
• The Sandlers – Adam, Jackie and Sadie – noshing at the Beverly Glen Deli in Bel Air, Calif. As the family waited for their food to arrive, the couple greeted three different sets of friends: actor Kim Dawson, an agent and Kate Beckinsale, who was with hubby Len Wiseman.
• Jonah Hill, taking a solo evening stroll on Poinsettia Street in Los Angeles sporting a T-shirt with an open short sleeve plaid shirt on top and his signature black round glasses. The funnyman chatted on his cell phone while walking, but took a few seconds to smile at two women that were walking the opposite direction.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, SHIA KAPOS and ABBY STERN
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.