• He may still be doling out roses on his show but The Bachelor star Jason Mesnick found time off-camera for a lunch at Sazerac restaurant in Seattle’s Hotel Monaco. And don’t worry ladies: “He was dining with another guy,” an observer says. Despite being recognized, Mesnick kept his focus on business. “They were talking pretty intently the whole time,” the observer tells us.
• During a break from his jury duty, Jake Gyllenhaal hosted an impromptu autograph session for two lucky ladies at L.A.’s county courthouse. Apparently the actor’s attempt to go unrecognized – he wore a baseball hat – didn’t work.
• Amanda Bynes, getting close to a guy while dining with friends at Las Vegas’s SushiSamba. “They definitely seemed cozy and flirty,” a source tells us, adding that the new guy was tall and skinny with dirty blonde hair. “At one point, the group was taking pictures … and the boy had his arm around Amanda.”
• Also in Sin City: Usher, grooving into the two-story LAX Nightclub. The R&B star was joined by a large group of friends – including Jermaine Dupri – and he partied the night away at a VIP table onstage, swilling champagne while DJ Hollywood spun.
• It was date night for Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Jerry Ferrara at West Hollywood’s Il Sole. Onlookers say the couple, who sat in a corner table, were totally into each other – giggling, holding hands across the table and eating off each other’s plates. Their entrée choices? Sigler opted for the Dover sole while Ferrara went for the meatball special.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, MARK GRAY, LISA INGRASSIA, CLARE KLEINEDLER and LESLEY MESSER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.