• Robert Pattinson, mingling in the VIP room at a party following the Juno Awards (the Canadian Grammys) at Vancouver’s Velvet Room inside the Opus Hotel. The Twilight star arrived after the Universal Music bash was in full swing, then grabbed a martini and some food – much to the delight of many of the waitresses working the soiree. According to a source, several servers giddily greeted the actor, who was “gracious and really enjoying himself.”
• Leonardo DiCaprio, taking in the art at Todd Schorr’s The World We Live In solo exhibition at L.A.’s Merry Karnowsky Gallery. Looking like “he had been at the beach all day,” according to a fellow guest, DiCaprio hung out with the man of the hour (whose work he collects), and Schorr’s wife, Kathy. David Arquette hosted the event (for his charity Feeding America) and was joined by fellow celebs – and family – Alexis and Patricia Arquette.
• Scarlett Johansson, picking up a half-dozen devil’s food cupcakes to-go at Kitchen 24 in Hollywood. Looking super-casual in a tank top and sunglasses, she was “very sweet,” says a restaurant source.
• Kate Walsh, sharing a cigarette and a night out with her onscreen brother Grant Show at Los Angeles’s Happy Ending Bar. The Private Practice star sported jeans, a white T-shirt and a gray cardigan for the meetup.
• The Office‘s Jenna Fischer, celebrating her belated 35th birthday at Prive Las Vegas with family, friends and champagne. Later in the night, Fischer (whose actual birthday is March 7) received a cupcake sporting her show’s logo from a cocktail waitress.
• He doesn’t usually do weddings, but Robin Thicke serenaded a crowd of 200 guests (including wife Paula Patton) at the nuptials of pals Ashlee Margolis and Dan Fishman at the Tides Hotel in Zihuatanejo, Mexico.
• By ALEXIS CHIU, SHRUTI DHALWALA, JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY and CHRISTINE KILPATRICK
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.