• Looks like she’s doing her research! Kristen Stewart, rocking out at the Joan Jett and the Blackhearts show at the Santa Barbara County Fair in Santa Maria, Calif. The Twilight star, who is playing Jett in the upcoming biopic The Runaways, was at the show with some crewmembers and costar Scout Taylor-Compton, who plays Lita Ford in the movie. “There were tons of people from the cast and crew at the show,” a source says. “And everyone had a blast.”
• Claire Danes, acting “adorable and affectionate” during dinner with fiancé Hugh Dancy at Japonais in Chicago,” an onlooker says. “She was constantly kissing Hugh and rubbing his head.” The duo also shared the love with the chef, telling him how much they enjoyed their meal, which included all kinds of sushi, the grilled hamachi and special grouper. After dinner, the staff cleared a private table in the lounge where Danes sipped champagne while Dancy ordered hot tea.
• Equally affectionate, Dancing with the Stars runner-up Gilles Marini was all over his wife Carole at the L*Space by Monica 2010 fashion show in the Cabana Grande at South Beach’s Raleigh Hotel. “He had his hands on her back, her legs, around her waist – and was kissing and hugging her like time stood still,” a source at the show tells us of their PDA.
• Paris Hilton, holding court with sister Nicky at a VIP table at new club Playhouse Hollywood, while Vanessa Minnillo danced on stage next to DJ Vice. Hilton was armed with a foghorn, and she kept blowing it in time to the music. The heiress also tossed up napkins in the air (like confetti!).
• Michelle Trachtenberg, eating white truffle parmesan French fries during her three hour-plus meal at Georgica Restaurant and Lounge in East Hampton, N.Y. Also there that night: Real Housewives of New York City star Jill Zarin, who danced with her husband Bobby.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, ALLISON GROSS and LINDA MARX
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.