• Nicole Richie and Joel Madden, joining Lindsay Lohan at a table in Los Angeles’s newest hot spot, Crown Bar. (Lohan, recently back from Paris, was there with BFF Samantha Ronson, who was deejaying at the club.) Richie sipped on a glass of white wine, then danced up a storm with Lohan and some female friends. Madden, meanwhile, chatted with his guy friends at the table. When Ronson spun the New Kids on the Block’s “You Got It (The Right Stuff),” Richie pointed at Lohan mid-dance.
• At one point, Lohan and Ronson took a smoke break on the patio, and when Ronson was ready to go inside, Lohan leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek as Lohan finished her smoke. Later in the night, Lohan, who was cheering Ronson on all night, joined her pal behind the deejay booth.
• Around midnight, Lauren Conrad and Lauren Bosworth said “hi” to Richie by the bar – then ditched their table (with Stephanie Pratt) to join her on the dance floor. Richie and Conrad held hands as they got down to the mix of retro and new songs.
• Blake Lively and Leighton Meester, celebrating their Nylon magazine covers with their Gossip Girl costars during an Armani Exchange-hosted dinner at Amalia in New York. The ladies were joined by their male counterparts, Penn Badgley and Chace Crawford, who sat at the dinner with some male buddies. While real-life couple Lively and Badgley didn’t get too romantic at dinner, they did arrive (and leave) together, and whispered in each other’s ears at the table. Also there: Michelle Trachtenberg, Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Zachary Levi.
• Lauren Graham, chatting in an upbeat fashion after dinner at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont with some friends. The former Gilmore Girls star wore her hair pulled back into a low, loose ponyta and she sported a fitted cream blazer over dark pants and boots.
• Following New York Post reports that she recently got “cozy” with a younger man at an upfronts party, Real Housewives of New York star LuAnn de Lesseps was spotted sitting with her husband, Alexandre Count de Lesseps, and causing a stir during dinner at Brio in New York. “They were loud; people were definitely looking,” an onlooker tells us of the tense scene at the Italian restaurant. “The count looked furious and she was leaning back in her chair.” Adds the onlooker: “He was swearing and in a raised voice kept repeating to his wife, ‘You don’t understand reality, you’re consumed by the show!'” But the couple denied any strife on the red carpet at the American Image Awards. “Alex and I are very happily married, and we’re very much together,” the countess tells us. And her husband added: “I rarely speak about private matters, but I do agree strongly with that.”
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LIZA HAMM and JEFFREY SLONIM
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.