• Jessica Alba, celebrating a friend’s birthday with dinner at Eva Longoria Parker‘s Hollywood restaurant Beso. The actress and her three girlfriends had a blast – and were the last group to leave. “They were having a lot of fun, sipping on some wine; it was girls night out,” says a fellow diner. “Jessica was in a great mood.”
• The “very energetic” Jonas Brothers, eating coconut shrimp at The Kress in Hollywood. The teen stars finished off their meal with the restaurant’s signature mini ice cream cones – then stopped into the kitchen to personally thank the head chef.
• Were they talking about fashion? Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, chatting up Kate Bosworth at a party in Paris. The twins (and designers) were feting the launch of New York’s Mr. West Lounge at the overseas bash where they chatted and danced all night.
• Vince Vaughn, proudly waving on the JumboTron at the Los Angeles Dodgers game. Only problem? The actor was sporting a Chicago Cubs hat. When Dodgers fans got a glimpse of Vaughn, they booed him, though he didn’t seem to mind.
• Russell Crowe, joining an enthusiastic crowd at Canadian rock band Great Big Sea‘s show at the House of Blues Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The actor watched most of the show from the VIP seating, but he jumped onstage during the encore to join the band.
• Hamlet 2 star Elizabeth Shue, enjoying a family treat at L.A.’s N iceCream. The Academy Award-nominated actress grabbed gelato with her director husband Davis Guggenheim and two of her kids. Shue also chatted with the store’s owner as her family ate the strawberry gelato.
• By MARK DAGOSTINO, JENNIFER GARCIA, MAUREEN HARRINGTON and EUNICE OH
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.