• Rumer Willis, stopping by a Beverly Hills Starbucks for a little pick-me-up while running errands.
• Paris Hilton and Benji Madden, taking frozen yogurt to-go from Barenaked Yogurt in the Westfield Century City Shopping Center food court. According to an onlooker, the affectionate pair approached the outdoor window to place their orders – but Hilton walked away, heading to a nearby kiosk to peruse the selection of Ugly Dolls, toys and candy, as Madden continued to order. Her disappearance appeared to leave Madden confused, so, he called out her name and then joined Hilton, buying bottled water, candy and, of course, the frozen yogurt.
• Juno‘s Ellen Page, leaving with a doggie bag full of leftovers following lunch with three friends at Dan Tana’s restaurant in West Hollywood.
• Brody Jenner, enjoying a boys’ night out with best pal Frankie Delgado at Area in West Hollywood. Delgado was busy dancing – and all the guys were drinking and having fun. Also there that night: Kim Kardashian, celebrating the premiere of Girls Gone Wild magazine.
• Velvet Revolver guitarist and rock god Slash, taking his kids out to the Lakers playoff game vs. the Denver Nuggets at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Dressed in his usual rocker garb of black jeans and black leather jacket, he also sported a black baseball cap emblazoned simply with the word “F—.” Slash escorted his kids to their seats, and, according to an onlooker, “people were going nuts [while] he just kept it cool.” Adds the onlooker: “He seemed like such a normal dad.”
• By CARRIE BELL, JENNIFER GARCIA and SCOTT HUVER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.