• It’s winter – but Carmen Electra still wants that sun-kissed glow. The starlet popped into the Ole Henricksen spa at Los Angeles’s Sunset Plaza for a tropical tan. The process involves an exfoliation scrub, tropical rain rinse and a spray tan.
• Eva Longoria Parker played happy hostess at her West Hollywood restaurant, Beso, working the dining room and introducing herself to customers. The Desperate Housewives star walked up to Tina Simpson‘s table to say hi before moving on to greet other guests. Longoria Parker even snapped pictures at some of the tables, then headed upstairs to the Kiss Lounge for a meeting with her business partners JT Torregiani and celeb chef Todd English.
• In the Big Apple, a solo Lindsay Lohan loaded up on designer goodies at the SoHo shop Kirna Zabête, leaving the chic boutique with two shopping bags. “She was in a great mood,” says an onlooker. “She was upbeat and loved trying on the Balenciaga, Lanvin, Stella McCartney clothes.” Adds the onlooker: “She has great taste.”
• Tyra Banks stopped for lunch at New York’s SUSHISAMBA 7 – but she had her assistant pre-order for her so the food was waiting when the talk show host arrived. Once there, Banks enjoyed a salad, a spicy tuna roll and California roll – hold the rice – with two large bodyguards watching her eat.
• New couple Dave Annable and Odette Yustman, sticking close at the Svedka vodka bash at Guy’s Lounge in Los Angeles. Arriving hand-in-hand, the Brothers & Sisters star and his girlfriend only had eyes for each other. Says an onlooker: “The sparks were definitely flying!”
• By PAUL CHI, JENNIFER GARCIA, AMY ELISA KEITH, MARY MARGARET and LESLEY MESSER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.