• Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr, lounging on a poolside mattress at the Mondrian Hotel in Los Angeles. The Gossip Girl costars and real-life couple sipped mojitos at SkyBar, and soaked up the sun. And when Westwick took off his black T-shirt shirt, he “dazzled the crowd with his amazing body,” an onlooker says.
• Jessica Simpson, sitting on the couch in between beau Tony Romo‘s legs during their night out at new West Hollywood club Guys & Dolls. Unafraid of a little PDA, Romo wrapped his arms around his girlfriend’s shoulders and kissed her neck and cheek. The duo also whispered all night long, and focused only on each other until Simpson’s pal CaCee Cobb arrived later in the evening. The two shared some girl talk, but Simpson soon returned her attention to Romo for the rest of their kissy night.
• Rihanna, chatting with Zac Efron and Diddy, during half-time at L.A.’s Staples Center. There to catch Game 2 of the NBA Finals, the singer hung out in the Wachovia Chairman’s Room, making small talk with fellow VIPs and looking stylish as ever in her jeans and spiked heels. Meanwhile, Efron had a special guest with him for the evening – and it wasn’t Vanessa! “I got to bring my brother [Dylan] tonight so I’m pretty pumped,” the actor told us.
• Jessica Alba and Cash Warren, celebrating daughter Honor Marie‘s first birthday with a casual breakfast at Real Food Daily in Los Angeles. The family met up with some friends and the birthday girl babbled and smiled at everyone in between bits of almond-milk pancakes.
• Adam Lambert, checking out the “I Can’t Feel My Face” exhibition of graffiti artist KAWS at Royal/T, a Japanese café and art space in Culver City, Calif. The American Idol runner-up also grabbed food during his visit, eating spicy tuna tartare in the café.
• By LORENZO BENET, PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, JENNIFER GARCIA and EUNICE OH
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.