• Melanie Brown, lounging poolside – with a bottle of champagne chilling at arm’s length – at her Miami Beach hotel. When she wasn’t relaxing, sipping bubbly or taking a dip in the pool, the Spice Girl turned her attention to husband Stephen Belafonte for some sun-kissed PDA.
• Mom-to-be Jessica Alba, checking out the wares at the newly opened Miu Miu boutique in Beverly Hills.
• A sweaty Renée Zellweger, carrying a purple yoga mat down the street following her workout in East Hampton, N.Y.
• Also enjoying the Hamptons: Leonardo DiCaprio, checking out the scene on the dancefloor at Southampton’s Dune Nightclub as girlfriend Bar Refaeli showed off her best moves. The actor rented a small house with his girlfriend for their romantic weekend.
• Virginia Madsen, tasting the Spanish wines of Marques de Murrieta in the private room of West Hollywood’s Mel & Rose. And Madsen knows her wine: The Oscar-nominated star of Sideways declared the ’78 vintage her favorite.
• Hipster style icon (and designer) Chloe Sevigny, getting “out-fashioned” by her dining companion at Hugo’s in West Hollywood. “Her male friend had on quite the outfit,” a fellow diner tells us of the Big Love star’s pal. [He wore] a blue oxford shirt, very short navy shorts, vintage Ray-Bans, and a bizarre blue and white wool ski-sweater cardigan,” the diner says. Adds the diner: “He topped it off with brown dress shoes.”
Also Spotted …
• Joshua Jackson, walking down Spring Street in New York with his arm around girlfriend Diane Kruger‘s shoulders … The Hills‘ Whitney Port, walking away with a signature Blue & Cream skull and cross bones hoodie at the store’s East Hampton location.
• By AMANDA FREEDMAN, MAUREEN HARRINGTON, MELISSA LIEBLING-GOLDBERG, MARY MARGARET, STEPHANIE RYGORSKY and JEFFREY SLONIM
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.