• Mary-Kate Olsen, drinking champagne during a night out with friends at Teddy’s in the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. Arriving after midnight, the young designer, in a fur coat, black dress and John Lennon-inspired shades, took a table next to the deejay booth but didn’t stay seated for long. Olsen was up working the room, dancing and singing enthusiastically to classics like ELO’s “Evil Woman” and Bobby Day’s “Rockin’ Robin.”
• Katy Perry and boyfriend Travis McCoy, enjoying Christmas time in the sun while on vacation with her parents at Nikki Beach Cabo San Lucas. Katy even convinced Travis to tag along while she tried parasailing. “She was screaming and laughing the whole time and smiling,” a source says. “They were very cuddly together but were always proper with her parents. It was very cute.”
• Christie Brinkley, taking off her Ugg boots to walk through the security checkpoint at New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport. Headed to Aspen, Colo., the model, with her son Jack and daughter Sailor, was smiling and happy to greet airport employees who recognized her.
• Leonardo DiCaprio, ordering a drink at the bar and scoping out the scene at Guy’s Lounge in Hollywood. The actor, who arrived after 1 a.m., was typically incognito under a baseball cap, but made his way around the lounge to greet his guy friends and hug hello with some women before leaving as the lights came up at closing time.
• Stevie Wonder, celebrating his wife Kai Morris‘s birthday at West Hollywood’s Apple Lounge. The pair started off dining with pals – Stevie ordered a filet and sipped Dom Rose – and then enjoyed a little birthday cake. The group stayed after dinner and partied until closing. “Stevie was dancing up a storm and singing along to his own songs,” says a source.
• New mom Amy Poehler, stepping out for dinner at Cafe Cluny in Manhattan’s West Village with her former Weekend Update co-anchor, Seth Meyers. Poehler, whose son Archie was born Oct. 25, looked like she was enjoying herself. “She’s so tiny!” an onlooker tells us. “So cute.”
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and LESLEY MESSER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.