• After hanging out at the re-opening of the Burberry store in Beverly Hills, Kate Hudson and Liv Tyler continued their night together, stopping by Hollywood lounge Bardot. The actresses – and apparent BFFs – grabbed a table in the back room, where jazz burlesque band Big Willie’s performed. Hudson shared her table with Tyler, and chatted happily with her pal and tablemates Steve Bing and Baron Davis, who went to school with Hudson. Hudson did dance to the music, though, singing along and snapping her fingers to the beat. Tyler danced a little and got chatty with Ryan Gosling, who was there to deejay. She talked with the actor by the stairs, then sidled up to the deejay booth later on to watch him in action.
• Also at Bardot: Justin Long, who arrived at 1 a.m., after the band finished performing. When the actor walked in, he immediately met up with Kirsten Dunst and her friends. Long grabbed the actress’s hand as they walked downstairs, looking like good friends during their mellow evening out.
• Alex Rodriguez took a break from visiting his children in Miami to check out the city’s club scene. The baseball star hit the Gansevoort Hotel where he ate dinner at Philippe restaurant with his brother and two friends, trying “almost everything on the menu,” a source says. After their meal, the group hit a private cabana at rooftop bar Plunge and smoked some Cuban cigars. Two days later, Rodriguez was at the clubs again, this time at SET, where he partied into the wee hours.
• Following his yoga session, Orlando Bloom stopped into Kitchen 24 in Hollywood for a cheeseburger.
• Brody Jenner, dancing at mur.mur, the underground club at Atlantic City’s Borgata casino resort. With his baseball hat turned backward, he was flirting up a storm with all the Jersey girls and smiled broadly as they snapped pictures of him in action.
• By MARK DAGOSTINO, JENNIFER GARCIA, LISA INGRASSIA, LINDA MARX and KRISTEN MASCIA
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.