• Call it a meeting of Nashville moms: Sheryl Crow and Kimberly Williams-Paisley enjoyed brunch together at Nashville’s Loveless Café with their boys – Wyatt, 20 months, and Huck, almost 2, respectively. Kimberly, who is expecting her second baby with Brad Paisley, enjoyed a breakfast sandwich (ham, egg and cheese on toast), while Crow ordered a pancake with scrambled eggs.
• Hilary Duff, grabbing a bite to eat at RA Sushi in Scottsdale, Ariz., while her hockey player beau Mike Comrie was busy shopping. The singer, “ate crispy, spicy tuna solo” while Comrie broswed at Kierland Commons, a local shopping center, a source tells us. Adds the source: “They were shopping together but split up after [stopping in] at the Juicy store. She was reading a book at RA since he wanted to shop more.”
• Isla Fisher took her 15-month-old daughter Olive shopping at Jenny Bec’s toy store on Montana Avenue in Santa Monica. A casually dressed Fisher, wearing leggings and a button down shirt, treated her daughter to a lilac Rody horse, which she insisted on carrying out of the store. Mom then struggled as she carried the large horse and pushed the stroller, while her daughter clutched a toy giraffe.
• Teri Hatcher, celebrating her 44th birthday almost a month late (actual birthday: Dec. 8) over dinner with friends at STK in West Hollywood. The Desperate Housewives star was dressed to the nines in a blue cocktail dress, and snacked on lobster and mac and cheese and sipped a martini.
• Cheryl Burke, partying at the Underground in Chicago with pal (and Dancing with the Stars alum) Lance Bass during a tour stop. The two were joined by fellow DWTS castmembers, and danced until the early morning. Bass returned to the hot spot solo the following night, and he took over the mic to tell the crowd, “Chicago – I love you!”
• By EILEEN FINAN, JENNIFER GARCIA, LISA INGRASSIA, MARY MARGARET and LESLEY MESSER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.