• Taking a break from filming Five Killers in the south of France, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore enjoyed a guided tour of Nice’s Cimiez Cemetery. The couple stopped to inspect several tombstones, including Matisse’s gravesite. Says an observer: “They were walking around hand in hand like lovebirds.”
• Ashley Olsen and boyfriend Justin Bartha, mingling with pals at a bash for MiH Jeans at stylist Estee Stanley’s house in Los Angeles. “They appeared lovey-dovey and spent lots of time chatting with friends and just enjoying themselves,” says a guest, adding that the two also snuggled on a couch. Also there: Mary-Kate Olsen and Nicole Richie.
• The Jonas Brothers, jumping on stage with the Honor Society at their sold out House of Blues show in West Hollywood. The teen idols performed with the band, then announced they’d be taking them along on their summer tour. Also hanging with Team Jonas: Nelly Furtado, who spent the night in the VIP section, waving to fans and dancing along to the music.
• At a recent dinner at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont, Nicole Richie, beau Joel Madden and celeb stylist Rachel Zoe chatted up Olympic skater Evan Lysacek – and the stars wanted to hear all about the behind the scenes drama at skating competitions. And the newly minted men’s world champ had a proposal: “Maybe what we need is a good skating reality show,” he told us, recounting his conversation. “There would be a good drama and it wouldn’t be scripted.”
• Jeremy Piven, sweating it out during a jog through L.A.’s Runyon Canyon. The Entourage star sported a tank top, baseball cap and shades during his sprint, an onlooker says.
• By LORENZO BENET, SARA HAMMEL, PETER MIKELBANK and EUNICE OH
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.