• Wearing a navy Obama T-shirt and skull cap, Matt Damon picked up crab meat ravioli and chicken Parmigiana at Miami Beach’s Cafe Prima Pasta for a quiet dinner at home with wife Luciana. “Even though Matt said he was feeling under the weather, he stopped for a photo with fans,” says a source. “What a great guy.”
• Miley Cyrus, joking around with the paparazzi who were trailing her and Mandy Jiroux as the BFFs shopped at Royal Duchess in Los Angeles. Cyrus spotted a sparkly sleep mask with “no paparazzi” printed on it – and she enthusiastically pointed at it, saying, “I want that!” The girls then went inside the store and continued “laughing and giggling,” says an onlooker.
• Meanwhile, Ryan Gosling hung out with Simon Rex as the band Ima Robot performed at the Roxy in L.A. during the Skull & Phones party. The two seemed into the industry scene, though Gosling had a date: an attractive brunette. The actor – and sometimes deejay – has been concert hopping lately too: He recently caught the Department of Eagles at the Troubadour.
• Katy Perry, soaking up the attention while out with a big group of friends at new L.A. lounge h.wood. The “Hot N Cold” singer was dancing like crazy, and even got swooped up by one of her guy friends, who lifted Perry in the air and spun her in circles.
• Avril Lavigne, eating a late dinner with a gal pal at BondSt Beverly Hills. The singer ordered shrimp tempura and “looked really happy,” says an onlooker, who also saw Lavigne “joking around with one of the waiters.”
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, JESSICA HERNDON and LINDA MARX
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.