• Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves, taking in the music with 9-month-old son Levi at the MaliBLUE Art & Music Festival at the Malibu Pier. The family was there to support Mishka, a reggae artist signed to the actor’s j.k. livin records, and they “danced while affectionately holding each other,” a source tells us.
•Selena Gomez and Twilight‘s Taylor Lautner, grabbing a private booth for a dinner date at the Cactus Club in Coquitlam, a Vancouver suburb. Eager fans watched the two as they ate – and even approached Gomez for pictures in the ladies’ room. After their meal, they went next door to a theater to see Obsessed, and a source tells us, “They were cuddling throughout the movie and sat very close together.”
• John Mayer and Joss Stone, taking the stage with guitar legend Jeff Beck at the El Rey Theater in L.A. Mayer jammed along with Beck to a rendition of Jimi Hendrix’s “Manic Depression” while Stone sang Sly and the Family Stone’s “I Want to Take You Higher.” After the show, Mayer posted a photo of his meeting with Beck, writing on his Twitter stream, “It’s all part … of my rock and roll fantasy.”
• Leonardo DiCaprio, hugging pal Kevin Connolly hello during their guys’ night at MyHouse in Los Angeles. Laughing constantly and enjoying themselves, they spent their night talking and checking out female clubgoers. At one point, DiCaprio blew a kiss to a female friend – then pulled her to his table to give her a proper, friendly hug and kiss on the cheek.
• Dakota Fanning, making it a girls’ night at Katsuya Glendale. The actress and her pals ordered some teriyaki dishes and even saved room for dessert: profiteroles with caramel sauce.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK, MARISA LAUDADIO and EUNICE OH
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.