• Perhaps she found one of her own movies? Lindsay Lohan, cracking up with BFF Samantha Ronson at a Blockbuster in Hollywood while browsing through the DVDs. (See what other activities Ronson and Lohan have been up to.)
• How sweet! Marcia Cross, sharing a cupcake with one of her 16-month-old twin daughters at SusieCakes in Brentwood, Calif.
• Diddy, making the rounds in the Hamptons during the Fourth of July weekend. The music mogul partied at Lily Pond, followed by dinner the next night at Italian eatery Nick & Toni’s. The following day, Diddy was honored with the first annual Reginald F. Lewis Award at a private estate in East Hampton, N.Y. The award honors the legacy of the first African-American billionaire.
• Also in the Hamptons: Chris Martin, treating his kids – Apple, 4, and Moses, 2 – to chocolate at Dylan s Candy Bar in East Hampton, N.Y. The Coldplay singer was really sweet with his children, a source says. He left the local shop employees breathless, too. “He looked really sexy,” says the source. And wife Gwyneth Paltrow was around too: The actress and her family spent some quality time with her Iron Man costar Robert Downey Jr. over the holiday weekend.
• Meanwhile, in Malibu, Brody Jenner and wingman Frankie Delgado wasted no time after arriving in a chauffeured black Escalade at the Boost Mobile/Oronoco Fourth of July bash at Project Beach House. The pals headed right to the bar, helped themselves to drinks and met up with Kristin Cavallari, who started fake-fighting with Jenner (he hit her with his T-shirt and she playfully kicked him) before giving him a hug hello. Among the crowd of 500, Nicky Hilton and beau David Katzenberg greeted fellow party-goers, but narrowly missed Hilton’s ex Kevin Connolly, who arrived just after the couple left. Phew! Guests munched on burgers, French fries and Crumbs cupcakes decorated with American flags and mingled until the bash ended with a massive fireworks display at 10 p.m.
• Alec Baldwin, working up an appetite after taking a spin class at ZoneHampton in East Hampton, N.Y. The 30 Rock star followed his workout with a stop by Mary’s Marvelous, a bakery in Amagansett.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, ALYSSA SHELASKY and CHARLOTTE TRIGGS
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.