• The morning after her show at Seattle’s Showbox, Lady GaGa ventured downstairs to check out of her digs at the Hotel Monaco. Not letting the late-night performance affect her sense of style, the pop star hit the lobby in 6-in. stilettos around 7:30 a.m., trailed by a “tank” of bodyguards. “She got her coffee, asked for a sushi recommendation, then she just went back upstairs,” says an onlooker.
• Ryan Gosling, mingling at the afterparty for the indie film Sugar inside the Pacific Design Center in Los Angeles. There, the actor got chatty with Jessica Alba, while her husband Cash Warren picked up a glass of red wine for them both. Gosling hung around the small reception – where guests could munch on hot dogs, cookies and soft pretzels – longer than his celebrity counterparts as he joked with the film’s lead actor, Algenis Pérez Soto.
• Amanda Bynes dined alfresco with four girlfriends on the patio at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. Sporting a fuchsia minidress and black leather jacket, the actress sipped on water throughout her meal, and spent most of her time gabbing with her girlfriends, though she did text occasionally on her BlackBerry between conversation.
• Sheryl Crow, lingering over a long dinner with a large group at Bagatelle restaurant in New York’s Meatpacking district, nearby Michelle Trachtenberg, who drank white wine with her meal.
• Kevin Bacon, taking 17-year-old Sosie for sushi in Chicago. The father-daughter duo hit up new restaurant Sunda, in the city’s River North neighborhood, and shared albacore carpaccio and some sushi rolls.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, SHRUTI DHALWALA, JENNIFER GARCIA, KRISTEN MASCIA and LESLEY MESSER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.