• Mom-to-be Naomi Watts, dressed for summer in a bump-friendly white blouse and a wide-brimmed straw hat, picking up flowers and fresh fruit at a farmer’s market in Brentwood. A day before, she was spotted there shopping for furniture at an HD Buttercup store.
• Jamie Foxx, lounging in a bungalow by the pool at the Delano Hotel in Miami and flirting with three blond women. “They were looking at a laptop computer while drinking Patron tequila,” a guest tells us. Later that night he joined The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air‘s Alfonso Ribeiro and Kevin Federline at Cameo nightclub, where (as tradition requires) Foxx picked up a microphone and sang “Gold Digger” and several songs from his album before departing at 3:45 a.m. “It was like a mini Jamie Foxx concert,” a partygoer tells us.
• Kirsten Dunst, hanging out with two girlfriends while bartenders cleaned up for closing time at North London pub Hawley Arms (where regulars include Amy Winehouse, Kate Moss, Pete Doherty and Dunst’s boyfriend, Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell). Dunst was wearing a gray jacket, a short gray skirt, flat shoes and a hat a la Frank Sinatra, according to an onlooker.
• Jamie-Lynn Sigler, giving up a spot in the VIP area of The Plumm in New York for a regular table in front of the DJ booth at a party to celebrate the Damon Dash documentary Mr. Untouchable. The Sopranos star drank Red Bull and vodka and danced to Nelly Furtado‘s “Promiscuous” while clubbers applauded her moves.
• Rachel Hunter, dressed in a short white macramé dress, talking healthcare at an East Hampton movie theater, where she attended a screening of Michael Moore‘s Sicko. “The most important thing to me is the elderly and the people who can’t afford it,” she tells us. “It definitely needs to be looked at.” Christie Brinkley, Alec Baldwin, Candice Bergen and Chevy Chase also saw the documentary.
• Rachel McAdams, munching on dumplings at Las Vegas’ new Asia Restaurant and Nightclub during a wrap party for her film The Return. Joined by sister Kayleen, the Canadian-born star took to the dance floor, rocking out to “Jump” by Van Halen. Meanwhile, Haylie Duff – who also was in Vegas at Caesars Palace – sipped cocktails and read scripts at the Venus Pool Club. An onlooker tells us she tossed frozen grapes to several people vying for her attention.
By KIMBERLY LANSING, DEBI SPRINGER, DIMI DAIDATZI, JEFFREY SLONIM and MARK GRAY