•Eva Longoria Parker, stepping out for sushi with pal Mario Lopez at Koi Las Vegas. In Sin City to celebrate hairstylist pal Ken Paves‘s latest salon, the two squeezed in a quick meal in the restaurant’s Fountain Dining Room. The Desperate Housewives star ordered extra-spicy tuna with crispy rice, along with yellowtail sashimi, among other dishes. On the way out, they stopped by the bar to check out a basketball game on television.
• Glam gourmand Gwyneth Paltrow stopped by San Marzano, a pizza place in New York’s Lower East Side, along with a driver and a male companion for three slices of margarita pizza to-go.
• Also in the Lower East Side: Jake Gyllenhaal, sipping $6 signature cocktails while hanging with friends at Allen & Delancey during the hip restaurant’s weekly “Happy Nights” event.
• The Jonas Brothers, signing autographs and chatting with fans while checking out their lifelike wax figures at Madame Tussauds in New York. The guys – Nick, Kevin and Joe – also posed for pictures with their stiff counterparts, which were on loan from the museum’s Washington, D.C., branch.
• In between shooting Gossip Girl, a “very smiley” Leighton Meester grabbed a sweet treat – some gelato – with Wallace Shawn (her onscreen stepdad) at Quadronni in the Upper East Side.
• By LORI BERGAMOTTO, LIZA HAMM, JESSICA GOLD HARALSON, MARY MARGARET and LIZ MCNEIL
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.