• Before winning album of the year at the Academy of Country Music Awards, Taylor Swift caused a stir at TAO Asian Bistro, where the starlet dined with her mother, band and crew. The group arranged a special dinner at the hot spot, and Swift, in a black dress and silver heels, enjoyed signature items from the menu. She also met David Spade, who popped over to say hi after dining nearby. Also dining at the restaurant while in town for the weekend: Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves. (See more stars celebrating at the ACMs!)
• Meanwhile, the ACMs’ big winner Carrie Underwood caught the late showing of Jersey Boys, the musical, at the Palazzo Resort Hotel and Casino on the eve of the ceremony. The singer even surprised the cast backstage to congratulate them.
• Also in Sin City, LeAnn Rimes danced barefoot on a catwalk at Tryst nightclub in the Wynn. Partying sans hubby Dean Sheremet, the country singer hung out with her road manager and a female friend, and sang along to the music (including Britney Spears and Journey tunes), flailing her arms in the air and seeming happier than ever – even taking pictures with fans.
• In Los Angeles, Josh Hartnett was partying after being recently released from the hospital. The actor started his night at the Chateau Marmont, where he was spotted smiling and chatting happily with friends. Soon, though, he headed to MyHouse, where he grabbed a spot at an ultra-VIP table in the sunken living room with four guy pals (including Stephen Dorff). Casual in a black beanie and black glasses, the actor loosened up and enjoyed mixed drinks before meeting up with buddy Jared Leto and heading out.
• Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman, snuggling on the couch at L.A.’s Sunset Marquis‘s Bar 1200 during an evening out with pals. The singer sipped a cocktail and seemed very much at ease with her hubby.
• Star Jones and her chef boyfriend Herb Wilson, dining at Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink in Miami, while in town for the Sony Ericsson tennis matches. “They chowed down on pepper crostini, a pork chop dish, crispy beef cheek, Brussels sprouts, grilled octopus salad and enjoyed Panna cotta and pot de crème for dessert,” says a source at the restaurant.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY and LINDA MARX
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.