• Hayden Panettiere, cuddling with boyfriend Milo Ventimiglia at the sushi bar inside Shima in Venice, Calif. The happy couple strolled in, holding hands and beaming before taking their place at the bar. Panettiere sipped tea while her beau ordered them some rolls. And a fellow diner tells us that she kissed his hands and arms while they waited for their food.
• Following his monumental appearance at a San Francisco Macy’s, David Beckham headed to lunch at One Market with his entire family in tow. A restaurant manager tells us that the family required no special treatment or private room and was “very easy.” Poshdined on Dungeness crab and greens, while others at the table had Mahi Mahi. And while no paparazzi trailed the Beckham clan, word spread that they were dining – and many San Franciscans turned up to get a peek at Emporio Armani’s sexy underwear model.
• Was he basking in the honor of being named PEOPLE’s Hottest Bachelor? Mario Lopez was spotted enjoying the company of three female friends over a dinner of tuna tartare, sushi and Chardonnay at Blue Fin in New York.
• Giselle Bündchen, taking a girls’ night out at Santa Monica’s Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi. Sitting on the front patio, the supermodel laughed it up with her pals, and Bündchen paid special attention to her friend’s baby, who was dining with the group.
• Eli and Peyton Manning, pulling up in a limo with their entire family – their wives, mother and father – at Bagatelle in New York. The weather was rainy, so Peyton rolled down his window and called for a host to meet the family with an umbrella. Once inside (and dry), the Manning clan munched on elbow pasta with truffles and was super friendly to staff.
• By JAMIE FROEHLING, JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER and ALYSSA SHELASKY
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.