• Victoria Beckham celebrated her 35th birthday with her family – well, everyone except hubby David Beckham. Surrounded by her parents, son Cruz, Romeo and Brooklyn and another couple, Posh enjoyed a leisurely three hour dinner at Michael Mina’s XIV restaurant in Hollywood. “All the kids were so cute and well behaved,” says an onlooker, who noted the long dinner might have been past their bedtime. “They were falling asleep at the table!”
• Rihanna met up with Kanye West during a night out at Les Deux in Hollywood. While they arrived separately, the hip-hop stars found each other in the upstairs area which gave them privacy – but still allowed them a view of the crowd. “They hung out together,” says an onlooker. “They were laughing, talking and catching up for about an hour.”
• “Cute” couple Michelle Williams and Spike Jonze shared a romantic dinner at the Good Fork in Red Hook, Brooklyn. “They were super cozy,” an observer said, adding that they were sitting prominently in the front of the restaurant where the actress was sipping rosé wine. Says the source: “They had their arms draped all over each other!”
• Jessica Alba and Cash Warren hosted a surprise birthday party for BFF Baron Davis at MyHouse in Los Angeles. “They hit the dancefloor together and definitely looked like they were enjoying their night out,” says an onlooker. Also at the new club that night: Leighton Meester and Zach Braff.
• On-again couple Mary-Louise Parker and Jeffrey Dean Morgan took in the Josh Ritter and John Prine concert from “nosebleed” seats at Los Angeles’s Wilshire Theatre. “They did everything they could to be low-key,” a fellow concertgoer tells us. But the duo was “very touchy” and Dean Morgan even gave Parker a kiss at one point. Once Ritter took the stage, though, the stars focused on his set, becoming “superfans with Parker hooting during many of the songs.”
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER and EUNICE OH
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.