• Clubbing fail! Holly Madison, getting turned away from the door while attempting to get into Body English at Las Vegas’s Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. The Girls Next Door star showed up with a group of Playmate pals, but since one of her friends was under 21, they weren’t let in.
• Megan Fox burned a few hours in Paris at the boutiques, stopping at Colette on Rue Saint-Honoré before heading to the Palais Royale followed by lunch at the Louvre’s Café Marly.
• Also in the City of Light: Evan Rachel Wood, who checked out famous cabaret Le Crazy Horse’s late-night show. Earlier in the day, the Whatever Works star took her Christian Louboutin heels for a stroll across the Place Vendôme before grabbing dinner at the Hôtel Costes.
• Jessica Biel, reading a script over a veggie burger at Kitchen 24 in Hollywood, where the actress held a business meeting with two women.
• Queen Latifah, watching backstage as students from middle and high schools around New York performed original plays at the 15th Annual In Fidelity Futurestage Finale at the Imperial Theater. “It was such a special night for the kids,” says a source. “The youngest playwright was afraid to ask for Queen Latifah’s autograph, but she was so nice and took the time to meet and sign autographs for all the kids.”
• A solo Gavin Rossdale, catching Natasha Khan’s – who performs as Bat for Lashes – show from the dim VIP balcony at L.A.’s El Rey Theatre. Taking a quick bathroom break toward the end of the concert, the rocker walked by a group of girls who recognized him and shot them a sweet smile before returning upstairs.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY, JESSICA HERNDON, ISLEY KASICA and PETER MIKELBANK
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.