• They’ve arrived in London – but before boarding their Virgin Atlantic flight at Los Angeles International Airport, a hoodie-clad Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson were totally inseparable. The pair “cozied up” at the bar of Roadhouse Route 66 in Terminal 2, where they checked on the L.A. Lakers game on television and flipped through the menu, an onlooker tells us. But the couple decided they wanted their food to go – and ventured next door to Burger King, where they laughed and chatted. As they waited for their order, “Ronson pulled on Lohan’s hood affectionately,” the onlooker says.
• Diddy, working out with his female trainer at Equinox inside New York’s Time Warner Center. Dressed casually in a T-shirt and sweats, the music mogul was doing leg presses as his trainer watched his form. Next up on his regimen: sit-ups on the floor.
• He may have been eliminated from Dancing with the Stars earlier in the evening, but that didn’t stop Maurice Green from partying with pals. The Olympian stopped by West Hollywood’s Coco de Ville, arriving via the back entrance and grabbing a table with his four male friends. When he wasn’t chatting with pals – or flirting with a brunette – Green showed off some of those dance moves he perfected, getting down to songs like “Live Your Life” by T.I. and Rihanna.
• Also at the clubs: Liv Tyler, catching the burlesque show at Bardot Hollywood during a night out with sister Mia. The actress, sipping a beer, chatted with her sister and seemed to admire her earring. Later, their party moved to a new table – one that was closer to the dancefloor. So, Tyler danced her way to her new seat as Ryan Gosling spun tunes as part of his usual gig at the lounge. Later she joined her friend in the deejay booth for a little conversation. Also there: Kirsten Dunst, spotted catching up with Mischa Barton.
• Holly Madison, Brody Jenner and his girlfriend (former Playmate of the Year) Jayde Nicole, dining with another female friend at Michael Mina’s XIV restaurant in L.A. Before dinner, Madison ordered a bottle of water from the bar – and tipped $20!
• By PAUL CHI and JENNIFER GARCIA
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.