• Mary Kate Olsen, lightening her locks at Neil George Salon in Beverly Hills (where Reese Witherspoon also recently went blonder!). The fashionista arrived for her appointment sans makeup – and sporting a plaid shirt, loose white T-shirt and gladiator sandals. Her touch-up was just as low-key – “her usual blonde highlights,” an observer tells us. Also at the salon that day: Amanda Peet.
• Courteney Cox Arquette and Brittny Gastineau, waiting (separately!) for their cars at the valet station of L.A.’s Sunset Tower Hotel. The former Friend was with a friend, and the two had just finished dinner, chatting as they said their goodbyes.
• They’re hitting the road with their beaus! Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, hanging out in the green room and on the side of the stage as Good Charlotte rocked the House of Blues Orlando. Also in the house: former ‘N Sync member Chris Kirkpatrick.
• Jay-Z, popping into FAO Schwarz in New York for a little shopping with his nephew.
• Dennis Quaid, graciously posing with female fans at the Hideout in Santa Monica. The actor hung at the cozy bar with a male friend – and they were “just two guys throwing a couple back and having a good time,” an observer tells us.
• Eva Longoria Parker‘s Hollywood restaurant Beso drew in the stars this week. On Wednesday evening, the Desperate Housewives actress mixed it up with everyone from Emmy Rossum to Kathy Griffin and Janice Dickinson. Longoria Parker sent over a free dessert to Griffin just before Dickinson made a beeline for the reality star, exclaiming, “I want to go lick Kathy Griffin’s face!” She didn’t, but the comedian still looked shellshocked after their tête-à-tête.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, ALEXIS CHIU and LIZ MCNEIL
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.