Will they marry in Italy or France? Where will they honeymoon? Who will make her gown? Will he wear a leather kilt? There are so many questions surrounding Kim Kardashian and Kanye West‘s Memorial Day weekend nuptials, but we have to wait patiently for the answers. And while we do, we decided to make a packing checklist for Kim for her pending romantic post-wedding getaway. We have a pretty good guess it will be somewhere tropical (hence the trio of bikini photos below!), and we hope it will be well documented on social media, so we can keep up appropriately with this Kardashian.
Courtesy Kim Kardahian (3)
• Kardashian Sun Kissed Self Tanner: She’ll need to maintain her glow and even out her tan. Plus, we tried this stuff, and it’s pretty awesome.
•The Infamous White “Selfie” Swimsuit: We bet Kim has purchased a bunch of never-before-seen suits for her hiatus with her soon-to-be husband, but this one is such a classic. And we all know how Kanye felt about it.
• Her iPad: She’ll need to stay on top of all the media coverage following her star-studded nuptials.
• La Perla Lingerie: It’s a must, and she probably got a ton at her bridal shower.
• An Electronic Picture Frame: It’s for her nightstand in her magnificent hotel suite, and will have photos of little Nori on loop.
• An Assortment of Gorgeous Kaftans: No family has a better kaftan collection than the Kardashian family.
What else should we add to Kim’s honeymoon packing list? Where do you think the couple will vacation? Share your thoughts below.