1 of 10
"Is she loose?"
– Alec Baldwin to E! host , on what his Golden Globes co-presenter is like
2 of 10
"When I have the time and I’m not eating or don’t want to be bothered, I’ll give them a moment of my time."
– Best supporting actress winner Jane Lynch, on being approached by eager Glee fans
3 of 10
"You’re eating with them. Not near them, but with them."
– 30 Rock’s , explaining what it’s like going to an awards show with movie stars in attendance
4 of 10
"Well, I’m Latin, we’re used to loud. So for me, I feel at home."
– Modern Family’s Sofia Vergara, on the noise level on the Globes red carpet
5 of 10
"I am forever grateful for that, David. Those few hours we spent in the Maritime Hotel."
– Best supporting actress winner Melissa Leo, unintentionally cracking up the audience during her tribute to The Fighter director David O. Russell
6 of 10
"I’m here to take notes from Ricky Gervais for when I host the Oscars."
– 2011 Oscars host
7 of 10
"It’s going to be a night of partying and heavy drinking. Or as Charlie Sheen calls it: breakfast."
– Host Ricky Gervais, in his Golden Globes opening monologue
8 of 10
"I have my big boy pants on, so I’m trying not to."
– Glee star Chris Colfer, on trying not to cry backstage after winning his first Globe for best supporting TV actor
9 of 10
"I’ve made somewhat of a study of this. Tell me if I’m wrong. I don’t know if an actress can do her best work until I’ve slept with her…Julianne."
– Presenter , referring to best comedic actress nominee Julianne Moore
10 of 10
"I don’t know if this qualifies as gentle reassurance, but right now, this is all that stands between me and a Harley Davidson."
– The King’s Speech star Colin Firth, on how his win for best dramatic actor will help him avoid a mid-life crisis