1 of 8
"I don’t wanna advertise that because I feel like people are gonna come chop my ears off or something. I need my ears."
– Outstanding actress winner , on wearing $2 million worth of Tiffany’s jewelry
2 of 8
"On an airplane. Those are very efficient."
– Best Actor nominee Jesse Eisenberg, sarcastically explaining to E! host Giuliana Rancic how he traveled so quickly from New York, where he hosted Saturday Night Live the night before, to L.A.
3 of 8
"Thank you for helping me get a man I can bring home tonight!"
– Outstanding supporting actress winner Melissa Leo, acknowledging the actresses who played her onscreen daughters in The Fighter during her acceptance speech
4 of 8
"I’ve never been so on trend in my entire life."
– Mom-to-be Jane Krakowski, on being pregnant while pregnancy is “in” in Hollywood
5 of 8
"Real. Warm. Generous. Kind of cheesy. Heavy on the meat. These are qualities that in my opinion make up a good sandwich. They also perfectly describe the nominees for outstanding male actor in a comedy series."
– Presenter Amy Poehler, introducing the nominees
6 of 8
"You didn’t applaud when I turned 40."
– Hot in Cleveland’s Betty White, responding to applause when she mentioned her age during her acceptance speech for outstanding comedic actress
7 of 8
"I’m wearing pants. That’s right, people. I’m wearing pants."
– Modern Family’s Julie Bowen, on her “très eleganté
8 of 8
"I used to flash it around hoping it would get me female attention, and entry into nightclubs and top-level government departments. It didn’t."
– Outstanding actor winner Colin Firth, on the other uses for his SAG card
Mychael Knight Made Both of Ciara's Prom Dresses - and More of the Late Designer's Best Celebrity Style Moments
Shop J.Crew Factory's New Fall Arrivals for 40 Percent Off Right Now
Beyonce Wears the Same $5,000 Cash-Shaped Crystal Clutch Kim Kardashian Wore First - but Styles It Very Differently