1 of 9
"I’m having a spectacular time so far. I’ve seen things I’ve never seen before, I’ve heard things I’ve never heard before that was just backstage getting high with Miley Cyrus."
– Seth Rogen, joshing around about bong hit before announcing Eminem and performance
2 of 9
"This outfit is a masterpiece by Givenchy, and what they made for me is a miraculous piece of lioness meets her cub meets fierce-osity meets fabulosity meets fashionista meets runway meets everything, darling!"
– Nicki Minaj, explaining the inspiration behind her Grammy look to E!’s
3 of 9
"Lindsay Lohan seen leaving the Staples Center with a Grammy-shaped bulge in jacket."
– David Letterman, on the sticky fingers during his Grammy-edition Top Ten List
4 of 9
"The Wright brothers invented this flying train called the airplane, and I got on one."
– Russell Brand, explaining to E! host how he traveled from New York, where he hosted SNL the night before, to L.A. to be by wife side
5 of 9
"I’d like to give a shout-out to my beautiful, pregnant girlfriend over there."
– Dad-to-be and Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy, paying tribute to after winning the best rock album Grammy
6 of 9
"I had this past Monday the pleasure of having sex with her – on TV, no less. It left me exhausted, aroused and more than a little confused."
– , introducing How I Met Your Mother guest star to the Grammy stage
7 of 9
"In fact, I’m doing my next Bravo special: 50 and Not Pregnant."
– Best comedy album nominee Kathy Griffin, joking to E!’s about her upcoming career plans
8 of 9
"When I say I love this next performer, I lo-ve this next performer. She’s not only one of the most talented people in the world. She happens to be my fiancée. Yessss!"
– Blake Shelton, fist-pumping while introducing ‘s performance of “The House That Built Me,” which won her the best female country vocal performance Grammy
9 of 9
"Thanks, Justin Bieber for not being a duo or group."
– Train frontman Patrick Monahan, sarcastically giving thanks to the while accepting the best pop performance by a duo or group with vocals award for “Hey, Soul Sister”