1 of 10
"You have to take a drink every time – and I mean every time – you hear the word ‘Scorcese.’"
– Maya Rudolph, explaining a SAG Awards drinking game before embarking on a "Scorcese"-laced conversation with Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy
2 of 10
"I’ve got nothing. Martin Scorcese."
– Steve Buscemi, wrapping up his acceptance speech for Boardwalk Empire’s TV drama ensemble win
3 of 10
"Oh wow, I need to work out a little more. That guy’s heavy."
– The Help’s Octavia Spencer, upon lifting her 12-lb. award for best supporting actress in a film
4 of 10
"I just can’t tell you what fun I’ve had being a member of the world’s second-oldest profession."
– Christopher Plummer, after receiving the best supporting actor in a film award
5 of 10
"When I was 15 years old, I played a 15-year-old in my first pilot. Eleven years later, I’m still in high school."
– Amber Riley, joking about her Glee role
6 of 10
"I like to roast a pig in the backyard every other day, just stick it in. I had a pet pig for a while, so after he died, it was OK to do that."
– , revealing which Hawaiian customs he took home after filming The Descendants
7 of 10
"To quote Tina, I think the store has closed."
– Jane Krakowksi, after Alec Baldwin asked her and if they were having any more babies
8 of 10
"It’s a small book, it’s like a novel."
– The Artist’s Bérénice Bejo, when asked what a script for a silent movie looks like
9 of 10
"I didn’t have to do anything bad in that scene, if you noticed. I kind of wrote myself out of it."
– Kristen Wiig, when asked how she prepared for Bridesmaids’s infamous bathroom scene
10 of 10
"It’s much easier for us men than for the women They send us a beautiful tux and I get to keep it. It couldn’t be much easier, really."
– Game of Thrones’s Kit Harington, when asked how long it took to get ready for the ceremony
All The Outfits Kylie Jenner Has Worn to Hide Her Pregnancy
Our Affordable Obsession of the Day: Everlane's Mockneck Sweater
Fashion Week Jets to Milan! See All the Can't-Miss Moments from Italy