1 of 10
"You have to take a drink every time – and I mean every time – you hear the word ‘Scorcese.’"
– Maya Rudolph, explaining a SAG Awards drinking game before embarking on a "Scorcese"-laced conversation with Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy
2 of 10
"I’ve got nothing. Martin Scorcese."
– Steve Buscemi, wrapping up his acceptance speech for Boardwalk Empire’s TV drama ensemble win
3 of 10
"Oh wow, I need to work out a little more. That guy’s heavy."
– The Help’s Octavia Spencer, upon lifting her 12-lb. award for best supporting actress in a film
4 of 10
"I just can’t tell you what fun I’ve had being a member of the world’s second-oldest profession."
– Christopher Plummer, after receiving the best supporting actor in a film award
5 of 10
"When I was 15 years old, I played a 15-year-old in my first pilot. Eleven years later, I’m still in high school."
– Amber Riley, joking about her Glee role
6 of 10
"I like to roast a pig in the backyard every other day, just stick it in. I had a pet pig for a while, so after he died, it was OK to do that."
– , revealing which Hawaiian customs he took home after filming The Descendants
7 of 10
"To quote Tina, I think the store has closed."
– Jane Krakowksi, after Alec Baldwin asked her and if they were having any more babies
8 of 10
"It’s a small book, it’s like a novel."
– The Artist’s Bérénice Bejo, when asked what a script for a silent movie looks like
9 of 10
"I didn’t have to do anything bad in that scene, if you noticed. I kind of wrote myself out of it."
– Kristen Wiig, when asked how she prepared for Bridesmaids’s infamous bathroom scene
10 of 10
"It’s much easier for us men than for the women They send us a beautiful tux and I get to keep it. It couldn’t be much easier, really."
– Game of Thrones’s Kit Harington, when asked how long it took to get ready for the ceremony