1 of 10
"Not enough! I’m up at all odd hours of the night tweaking things before my show."
– Rachel Zoe, on how much sleep she gets during Fashion Week (at the Piperlime store opening on Fashion’s Night Out)
2 of 10
"The traffic! I can’t remember the traffic ever being this crazy before."
– , on the worst part of Fashion Week (at Bloomingdale’s for Charisma on FNO)
3 of 10
"This was so much fun. It was literally like being a kid in a candy store."
– , (refueling with candy at the Birchbox Sample Stop)
4 of 10
"I’ll go home to Manhattan Beach, California, and eat In-N-Out Burger. I’ll also ditch my heels for my cleats."
– Gold medal-winning soccer star Alex Morgan (in a Veronica Beard skirt at the Mercedes Benz “Fit for Fashion” event), on her post-Fashion Week plans
5 of 10
"Two things are major: Topstick [fashion tape] and a little lip gloss."
– Hailee Steinfeld, on what she can’t live without this week (at the Peter Som runway show)
6 of 10
"I love designers that make women feel like women!"
– Alessandra Ambrésio (at Victoria’s Secret on FNO)
7 of 10
"You should always change at least three times [a day during Fashion Week]."
– Selita Ebanks (at the BCBG Max Azria runway show)
8 of 10
"Getting enough sleep, staying organized and always having my iPhone charger."
– Olivia Palermo, on her secrets to a successful Fashion Week (at the Piperlime store opening on FNO)
9 of 10
"Well, I love Alexa Chung. But then there’s Grace Kelly. I think she has such beautiful, classic style. And Audrey Hepburn as well."
– Kiernan Shipka, on her style icons (at the Ralph Lauren Girls show)
10 of 10
"I’ve been going to bed pretty early, and the fashion world doesn’t seem to get up early, so [I get] about six or seven hours [per night]."
– AnnaSophia Robb (at Fekkai Mademoiselle on FNO)
Kelly Osbourne Spends 20 Minutes Trying to Get Out of an Ill-fitting Sample Size Dress
Paris Jackson Shows Off Tattoo in Memory of Late Father Michael Jackson
We Tried It: Juvederm Volbella XC, a New Lip Injection That Lasts a Whole Year
Jennifer Lawrence Just Wore the Coolest $25,000 Scarf Necklace - and You Can Get the Look for a Fraction of the Price