1 of 10
"Tonight, we are all Crazy Eyes."
– Seth Meyers, joking about the subdued tone of the TV crowd, in his opening monologue
2 of 10
"I’m thrilled. I can’t wait for her to come out. I think I just said that, didn’t I? Yes. It’s a little girl!"
– Mom-to-be , accidentally revealing her baby’s sex to E! on the Emmys red carpet
3 of 10
"He’s really hot. That’s why I didn’t bring him. He was too hot, too tall. He takes up a lot of space, and I’m like, ‘Listen Joe please don’t come.’ Too handsome, too sexy."
– to E! on why she didn’t bring Joe Manganiello, her boyfriend of two-and-a-half months, as her Emmys date
4 of 10
"I’m very lucky to have some very lovely, beautiful, successful friends, but my life is mostly trying to like keep my dog from eating my snacks."
– Girls star Lena Dunham on hanging out with famous pals like and
5 of 10
"I’ve got an addiction to skinny-dipping, I don’t know what it is. Maybe I’m a nudist at heart."
– Kit Harington of Game of Thrones, showing a bit of his naughty side to E!
6 of 10
"You got so fat since the Oscars I almost didn’t recognize you!"
– Jimmy Kimmel teasing , who famously slimmed down for his role in 2013’s Dallas Buyers Club
7 of 10
"Hold on, Clark Gable."
– to co-presenter Bryan Cranston, who is certainly channeling the old-school star with his new mustache
8 of 10
"I am honored to announce the first award of the evening, best onscreen orgasm in a Civil War reenactment."
– Presenter Amy Poehler suggesting a new niche category
9 of 10
"There’s one common truth that binds us all together: None of us will ever make as much money as Kim Kardashian did for her iPhone game."
– Jimmy Fallon lamenting television salaries compared to the profits from the addictive app
10 of 10
"I play a mom on Mom, I play a grandmother, and as of last season I play a great-grandmother … I’m just crossing my fingers this season I’ll be incontinent."
– Allison Janney accepting the Emmy (her sixth!) for outstanding supporting actress in a comedy series
Gigi Hadid's Tommy Hilfiger Line Has Arrived! Here's What You'll Actually Wear
Real Housewives of Dallas’ D’Andra Simmons’ on Diamonds, Designer Gowns and Twitter Feuds Between Castmates