Forget the clothes, the real show is in the front row. From Mary-Kate and Ashley to Lil Kim, find out who’s been making the rounds at Fashion Week! Click here to check out our Fashion Week gallery.
– Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen finally turned up at a show on Wednesday, showing their support for young L.A. designer Jenni Kayne.
– The always-chic Rachel Bilson made a cameo at the Badgley Mischka show, posing for photos with Amber Tamblyn before the models came out.
– Celine Dion covered up in oversize frames and fur at the J. Mendel show. Mary Louise Parker and Natasha Richardson sat a few seats away.
– Marc Jacobs had the hottest front row, as always: Lil Kim was giggling with Lenny Kravitz and his daughter Zoe; Katharine McPhee and Joss Stone chatted away; Rod Stewart accompanied daughter Kimberly; and Michelle Rodriguez showed off her ankle bracelet.
-Narciso Rodriguez pulled in a strong fan base, with good friends Jessica and Jerry Seinfeld anchoring the front row. Rachel Weisz and Claire Danes sat next to the power couple.
– It looked like a girl’s night out at Chaiken, with Cynthia Nixon, Mary Louise Parker and Juliana Marguiles bonding before the show began.
– Kelly Rowland is keeping her title for most shows attended, popping up at Heatherette, Luca Luca, Behnaz Sarafpour and over five more!
Photo: peter kramer/getty