If there was a limit to the amount of times we could use the hair-flip girl or praise hands emojis, we definitely would have passed it by now — a problem that not even the widest variety of Kimojis could fix. But now, L’Oréal is here to bolster your emoji arsenal with Beaumoji, an app filled with brand new beauty-inspired images to add to your keyboards — and trust us, there’s an icon for everyone.
so a break from the girl in the pink shirt and give these new, diverse, hair-and-makeup-obsessed characters (girls and guys!) a try. Below, how we’ll be using our favorites.
1. When you ditch your Friday night plans for Netflix and a hydrating mask on your couch
2. When a simple nail polish emoji can’t possibly express how you really feel about your mani
3. When you’re running towards the weekend like…
RELATED VIDEO: How It’s Done: The Olsen-Inspired Half Bun
4. When you’re on your 100th attempt at the perfect topknot
5. When you finally master your Kardashian-inspired center-parted look (choker and all)
The best part? There’s a total of 130 emojis similar to these — including everything from blue hairstyles to hilarious memes — and they’re all available for download here.
What do you think of L’Oréal’s new keyboard? Which one is your favorite? Sound off in the comments below!
— Jillian Ruffo