When her makeup artists are away, Kylie Jenner will play… with a casual, everyday, 22-step makeup routine that takes her more than hour to complete.
Lucky for us, the 18-year-old rising beauty mogul took stock of the entire routine on Snapchat, making it easier than ever before to recreate her DIY look with all of her favorite products — all of which she also included in the videos. But please note, we didn’t say “making it easy;” in fact, it’s “low key hard”, according to one of her captions. Up for the challenge and have a ton of free time? See all of the steps that go into achieving the star’s ready-for-her-Snapchat-closeup face.
1. A “light layer” of Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation mixed with Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Complexion Perfector
2. Fill in brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Caramel
3. Then outline them with Becca concealer and a thin brush
4. “Set that bitch.” (In layman’s terms, apply Laura Mercier translucent powder to your eyelids)
5. Next, layer a taupe eyeshadow on top
6. And then apply a darker brown shade to the lash line and outer corners and blend upwards
7. Apply Nars concealer under eyes, on forehead, and above lips
8. Dampen the sponge before setting the concealer “so it doesn’t look cakey,” then blend it all in.
9. Fluff translucent powder under eyes, on forehead and down the nose
10. Apply Chanel Double Perfection Lumiére all over
11. Brush a smoky shadow under the bottom lash line
12. Apply Benefit Hoola bronzer under cheekbones, on temples, and around the jaw line
13. Set brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brow gel
14. Apply Sephora Collection Colorful Face Powder in Passionate on the apples of your cheeks
15. Curl lashes using an eyelash curler
RELATED VIDEO: How to Apply Blush the Right Way
16. Swipe Lancôme Ôscillation mascara on top lashes for a “natural” look
17. And achieve a softer look by applying brown mascara to the bottom lashes
18. Apply the Sephora Collection Colorful Shadow & Liner in brown inside the lower water line
19. Clean up any smudges on eyelids with a cotton swab
20. Color in lips using Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner in Candy K
21. Swipe the Becca x Jaclyn Hill highlighter on cheek bones
22. Finally, apply Koko K gloss (launching July 15!)
What do you think of Kylie’s routine? Tell us below!
— Jillian Ruffo