1 of 10
"Hello, I’m Seth Rogen, and I am currently trying to conceal a massive erection."
– The Green Hornet actor, after coming onstage alongside to present the Golden Globe for best actress in a comedy/musical
2 of 10
"If I’m still just like a virgin, Ricky, why don’t you come here and do something about it? I haven’t kissed a girl in a few years."
– , responding to Golden Globes host Ricky Gervais’s gibe about her being "just like a virgin"
3 of 10
"I’ll have to give it back to him so he can make it to the bar afterward."
– , holding up injured buddy ‘s cane onstage
4 of 10
"I’m just trembling here; oh my gosh, I’m going to fall off my high-heel shoes."
– The Help’s Octavia Spencer, accepting her best supporting actress Golden Globe
5 of 10
"She calls stewardesses on the plane ‘plane waiters.’"
– Jesse Tyler Ferguson, telling why his Modern Family co-star is so much fun to work with
6 of 10
"I have a bit of laryngitis. I thought I’d pick a voice with the dress, and I went with this one."
– , admitting to being under the weather at the Globes
7 of 10
"I was talking to my mom . She said, ‘Have fun tonight, but have you seen Mildred Pierce? Because Guy Pearce is wonderful.’ I love our moms because they keep us humble."
– Peter Dinklage, accepting a Golden Globe for best supporting actor in a TV series
8 of 10
"I just thought there was Chastain curse, like there were all these airplanes circling, and this was the year they were all going to land at once."
– The Help’s Jessica Chastain, on how she made 11 movies before one made it to the movie theaters
9 of 10
"I had a couple of kids."
– , when asked by what she’s been up to, on the red carpet
10 of 10
"As I was walking in, I noticed some very religious people with big placards threatening us all with brimstone and pestilence and perdition for our sins. What they didn’t realize is, we have Ricky."
– , taking a jab at Globes host Ricky Gervais