Celebrity makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury — who helped the 39-year-old human rights lawyer get ready for the premiere (her first public appearance since giving birth to twins Alexander and Ella on June 6) — spilled all her secrets on Instagram.
She knows what she’s doing, too. After all, Tilbury did Amal’s makeup for her 2014 nuptials to Clooney, which were also in Venice.
To complement her lilac Versace gown, Lorraine Schwartz jade, coral, sapphire and diamond earrings, and perfectly curled faux bob by hairstylist Rod Ortega, Tilbury gave the new mom a glamorous Old Hollywood feel with lots of lashes and a crimson lip.
To get the look, Tilbury tapped into her own makeup and skincare product line — specifically, the aptly-titled Hollywood collection.
Here were all the products she used:
- Charlotte’s Magic Cream, a moisturizer ($100).
- Magic Eye Rescue, an anti-aging eye cream ($60).
- Magic Foundation, a full coverage SPF15 foundation for available for various skin tones ($44)
- The Retoucher, a conceal and treat concealer stick ($35)
- Air Brush Flawless Finish, a skin perfecting finishing powder ($45)
- Eyes To Mesmerize: Marie Antoinette, a long-lasting cream eye shadow in an oyster-gold shade ($32)
- Full Fat Lashes Mascara, a 5-in-1 mascara for perfect eyelashes ($29).
- Rock ‘N’ Kohl liquid eyeliner pencil in Barbarella Brown. ($27).
- Hollywood Beauty Light Wand instant mega-watt Hollywood highlighter ($38).
- Hollywood Contour Wand, a light creamy contour formula available in a variety of colors ($38).
- Beach Stick, a lip to cheek dewy color pop product in the “Moon Beach” rose-gold iridescent peach shade; the “Las Salinas” candy, fresh, pretty, pink shade; and the “Formentera” sun-kissed berry shade ($45 each).
- Matte Revolution luminous modern-matte lipsticks in “The Queen,” a rich and rosy crown-jewel pink color in homage to Her Majesty, Elizabeth II and “Love Liberty,” a berry shade with subtle rosy-pink undertones ($34 each).
- Supermodel Body, a slimming hydrating body shimmer body highlighter ($65).
RELATED VIDEO: Proud Grandpa Nick Clooney Reveals George and Amal Debuted Their Twins Over Skype (And One of Them Has George’s Nose)
Saturday’s red carpet appearance was special for George. Not only did he direct Suburbicon, but he also co-produced and co-wrote alongside his longtime collaborators the Coen brothers.
Amal looked to be proud of her husband, smiling and holding his hand on the carpet.
Ahead of the premiere, the couple stepped out for dinner with Suburbicon star Matt Damon and his wife Luciana Barros at Ristorante Da Ivo. On Friday, George made a picture-perfect entrance at the festival, arriving in a boat (sans Amal) and posing for a photo call for his new film.
And though Tilbury has been working for Amal this trip, she seemed to have fun getting the star all glam.
“So much fun getting the mesmerizing #AmalClooney ready for the red carpet for the #Suburbicon premiere, written, produced and directed by the incredibly talented #GeorgeClooney,” she wrote on Instagram Saturday.