People

Stay Connected

Subscribe

Advertise With Us

Learn More

Skip to content

Royals

Meghan Markle Wraps Filming on Season 6 of Suits as Prince Harry Lands in the Caribbean

Updated

Source: Roger Kumble/Instagram
Source: Roger Kumble/Instagram

Meghan Markle is done Suiting up.

The actress, 35, was featured in an Instagram with Suits director Roger Kumble and costar Patrick J. Adams on Sunday morning.

“5:15 am wrap of season 6 @suits_usa finale with @halfadams & @meghanmarkle,” Kumble captioned the selfie of himself and two of his show’s stars.

Meanwhile, Markle’s royal beau Prince Harry arrived in Antigua to start his two-week visit to the Caribbean on Sunday. Upon landing, the 32-year-old prince greeted soldiers while wearing a blue suit and light blue tie.

Harry headed to the Caribbean to celebrate the 35th Anniversary of Independence in Antigua and Barbuda and the 50th Anniversary of Independence in Barbados and Guyana on behalf of his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth. He’ll visit seven countries — Antigua and Barbuda, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada, Barbados and Guyana — during his time there.

This will be the prince’s second official visit to the Caribbean, the first occurring in 2012.

“Prince Harry holds special memories of his last visit to the Caribbean, and of the warmth, friendliness and sense of fun that comes so naturally to this region,” a spokesperson for Kensington Palace said in a statement.

The spokesperson continued: “This visit will allow Prince Harry to experience more of the unique and individual cultures and traditions of these special Commonwealth Realms and countries. His Royal Highness is grateful to have the chance to visit nations that play such important roles in the Commonwealth, and have extended such warmth to his family for many years.”

RELATED VIDEO: Meghan Markle ‘Wants a Future with Harry’ and is ‘Head-Over-Heels,’ Says Pal

Earlier this month, Harry released a statement confirming his relationship with Markle as a means of defending her from racist and sexist comments made after news of their relationship went public.

“Prince Harry is worried about Ms. Markle’s safety and is deeply disappointed that he has not been able to protect her,” the prince’s communication’s secretary said in a statement. “It is not right that a few months into a relationship with him that Ms. Markle should be subjected to such a storm. He knows commentators will say this is ‘the price she has to pay’ and that ‘this is all part of the game.’ He strongly disagrees. This is not a game — it is her life and his.”