With their 1-month-old son Kingston in good hands, new parents Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale took a break from diaper-changing and feedings to spend date night at Radiohead’s concert at L.A.’s Greek Theatre.
And the new parents weren’t the only high-profile duo at the star-studded show. Leonardo DiCaprio and his Israeli model girlfriend Bar Rafaeli “seemed more interested in whispering to one another and giggling than listening to Radiohead,” says an onlooker. Meanwhile, Tobey Maguire and his girlfriend, Jennifer Meyer, chomped away on snacks as they sang along to the British band’s songs. Also in the house: Adrian Grenier, Scott Speedman and Thandie Newton. “I felt like I had won tickets to the Oscars,” says a concertgoer. “I have never seen so my famous people.”
What Was Your Worst Job?
• Pamela Anderson: Waitressing back home on Vancouver Island. Waitressing is not the hard part. The hard part was waitressing with my mom. My mom!
• Brandon Routh (Superman Returns): I cleaned up the parking lot at Case’s, which is a general store and gas station in my small town Norwalk in Iowa. I had to pick up nasty cigarette butts and food wrappers so my hands smelled and were always sticky.
• Terrence Howard: I was a paper boy for the Evening Press. They fired me after two weeks because I didn’t get up early enough. The boss did right. I just didn’t like getting up at 4 a.m.
• Taylor Hicks: Mine would have to be the Easter Bunny job at the mall in Birmingham. I did it for about a year around age 17 or 18. Just being in a costume for 10 hours a day was horrible.
• Cindy Crawford: I cleaned houses for somebody, and she made me scrub the faucets with a toothbrush.
• Paris Bennett (American Idol): I worked at Chuck E. Cheese’s. They’d have parties and leave their messes all over the walls and floors. My shoes were way to cute for that. My boss always had an attitude, but he knew better than to snap at me.
• By KARLA ADAM, CARRIE BELL, CARRIE BORZILLO-VRENNA, MARISA LAUDADIO, JEFFREY SLONIM and NICHOLAS WHITE