Destiny’s Child’s Kelly Rowland may have postponed her March wedding to Dallas Cowboy Roy Williams, but he seems to be out of neither sight nor mind. After Kelly, Beyonce and Michelle Williams took in a Miami Heat basketball game one recent evening, they headed over to Nobu with Roy for a spot of sushi. At the end of the evening, Kelly and Roy took off in one car, while Beyonce and Michelle left in another. Destiny’s Child’s song “Lose Your Breath” will vie for a Grammy (for best R&B performance by a duo or group) on Feb. 13.
Love at Steak
Was James Gandolfini drowning his sorrow in steak during a recent visit to Morton’s in New Orleans? The Sopranos star, now estranged from fiancée Lora Somoza, dined on salad, a 24-oz. Porterhouse, a baked potato and a side of asparagus with Hollandaise sauce. Gandolfini is in New Orleans filming the upcoming drama All the King’s Men, with Jude Law and Sean Penn.
Caught in the Act
• Mandy Moore, heading in for a massage after a workout in the fitness center at Spa Gaucin at the St. Regis Resort in Dana Point, Calif.
• Kanye West and Ashlee Simpson’s on-again, off-again boyfriend Ryan Cabrera, at a pre-Super Bowl concert in Jacksonville. West, who arrived an hour before he had to go onstage wearing a baby-blue shirt under a white suit with white sneakers, was generous with his time, spies tell us – even answering a question for a young reporter from the local college newspaper.
• Cheech Marin, currently guest-starring on Judging Amy, attending an arts reception at UCLA.
• Greg Kinnear, with the filmmaking Farrelly brothers, leaving Miami’s Rok Bar and heading into hotspot Mynt.
• By JON WARECH, MAUREEN HARRINGTON, KRISTIN HARMEL and KWALA MANDEL