November 13, 2003
CAUGHT IN THE ACT
• Jack Nicholson and Sean Penn, sharing a smoke in the men’s room at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences during the premiere of the movie 21 Grams.
• Michael Jordan, smoking a stogie in a VIP area at the Jetz Americana nightclub in Scottsdale, Ariz.
• Michael Jackson, enjoying a performance by Celine Dion at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
SHOP, TWO, THREE, FOUR!
Tisha Campbell of TV’s My Wife and Kids gave her credit card a workout recently at Debout, a trendy boutique in Studio City. She arrived alone (in full hair and makeup) and left with the following items:
• Flavio Olivera Jade bag (mandarin), $398
• Tiffany Dooris hoop earrings with carnelian, $230
• Puma Klim sneakers (orange), $98
• Puma Anjan (cranberry), $60
• Herve Chapelier backpack (black), $50
• Sequoia Trooper bag (cranberry), $50
• Puma Socks, $7
Total Bill: $893
The store also attracted another shop-happy TV star of late: Boston Public’s Jeri Ryan who picked up a pair of Materia Prime tall suede tan boots ($385), perfect for fall.
Written by: SEAN DALY
With reporting by: AMY GURVITZ, JOHNNY DODD and PEOPLE’s L.A. BUREAU