November 10, 2003
CAUGHT IN THE ACT
• Tara Reid, Ethan Hawke, Q-Tip, Vincent D’Onofrio and Cameron Douglas (Michael’s son), partying at trendy New York nightspot Bungalow 8.
• 8 Simple Rules stars Amy Davidson and Kaley Cuoco, emceeing an afternoon fashion show at the Guess store on Rodeo Drive.
• 24 star Elisha Cuthbert, sitting quietly in the last row of the Avco Theater in Westwood during an advance screening of her new movie, Love Actually. As guests filed out, she was overheard commenting about her costar: “I can’t believe how beautiful Keira Knightley looked! I don’t remember her looking like that.”
• Kim Cattrall, in a pink Versace jacket, white T-shirt, jeans and pink Jimmy Choo heels, at the Meadowlands Sports Complex in New Jersey to see the New Jersey Nets take on the Houston Rockets. Cattrall came out to support her friend Cuttino Mobley, a Rockets shooting guard. “It was a really exciting game,” she tells us. The Rockets beat the Nets 86-75. Cattrall and Mobley met at the British Style Awards in September.
• Lily Tomlin and a group of friends, taking in Rain Pryor’s one-woman show Fried Chicken and Latkas at the Canon Theater in Beverly Hills.
• Sharon Stone, purchasing a woven leather “mini creel” bag (a small fisherman’s shape) in tan leather from Tommy Bahama’s at The Grove shopping mall in Los Angeles.
• Jeff Goldblum, glaring at another customer for talking on her cell phone in the J. Crew store at The Grove shopping mall. He was with an unidentified lady friend, on their way to the movies.
• Michael Keaton and a blonde female companion, crossing Canon Drive in Beverly Hills. Hours later, they were spotted again, getting into his gray Audi station wagon outside the trendy Forty Deuce burlesque club.
• Warren Beatty and wife Annette Bening, walking hand in hand out of Il Postio Italian restaurant in Beverly Hills.
• Pauly Shore, driving to an L.A. Petco in an old green convertible.
Written by: SEAN DALY
Reported by: SEAN DALY, LIZ MCNEIL, AMY GURVITZ and LAURA DOWNEY