• Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, celebrating their first wedding anniversary with brunch at Chicago’s Tempo Café (an Oprah Winfrey favorite). The couple, along with friends and family, chowed on waffles and egg-white omelettes at the eatery. “They’re just a very warm and loving couple,” says an onlooker. “They laugh and talk and have a good time with each other. They couldn’t have been nicer.”
• Eva Longoria, kissing boyfriend Tony Parker “on his cheeks,” at the Dakota restaurant at the Hollywood Roosevelt hotel days before the revelation that they’ve split.
• Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, cuddling at the 10th anniversary of the Soho Grand in New York City. The couple sipped on Soho Ten Grand margaritas (the hotel’s new signature cocktail) and the Live with Regis & Kelly host giggled as her husband grabbed her derriere.
Entourage actress Emmanuelle Chriqui, hugging her architect boyfriend at a Gilda’s Club event at the DKNY flagship store in New York City. They already have their holidays planned together: “At Christmas we’ll go away, we’ll go to Brazil,” she told us.
• Drea de Matteo and boyfriend Shooter Jennings, smoking cigarettes on a couch at the Jackass Number Two premiere afterparty at L.A.’s Tropicana Bar.
• Jamie-Lynn Sigler, snuggling with beau Scott Sartiano at his New York City club Butter. They cuddled in a banquette as The Killers’ “Mr. Brightside” and Soft Cell’s “Tainted Love” played. Also in the house: NBA stars Patrick Ewing and Dikembe Mutombo.
• Christina Milian, smooching with producer boyfriend Dre at a 25th birthday bash he threw for her at Miami club Prive. The singer-actress danced the night away on top of the bar in the VIP area, indulged in a chocolate-and-vanilla birthday cake and sipped on Perrier Jouet champagne. At 1:45 a.m., Dre had deejay Mr. Mauricio cut the music so he could orchestrate singing a round of “Happy Birthday” to his ladylove.
• Sandra Bullock and Jesse James, hanging out together at the L.A. Kings/Colorado Avalanche exhibition hockey game at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
• By MARK GRAY, SHIA KAPOS, MARISA LAUDADIO, LESLEY MESSER and JON WARECH