• Marcia Cross (with fiancé Tom Mahoney) and Eva Longoria, ducking their heads to avoid being caught on the jumbo screen at L.A.’s Staples Center during a Lakers-Spurs basketball game. But the camera finally got ’em – and the hometown fans booed Longoria as she mouthed “Go Spurs!” onscreen in support of her boyfriend, Spurs guard Tony Parker.
Before the game, Longoria popped into the “I Forever Do” diamond reception at the Staples Center. There, a pregnant Brooke Shields was overhead joking to husband Chris Henchy that she hoped she didn’t have to wait 20 years for a three-stone diamond ring, while Randy Jackson talked tennis with John McEnroe and Chris Klein (Katie Holmes’s ex-fiancé) appeared with a mystery blonde. Also spotted: Kate Boswoth, Michelle Trachtenberg, Michelle Kwan and Cuba Gooding Jr.
• The Killers, partying at Skybar in Miami during the Winter Music Conference. Rapper Lady Sovereign and rockers Hot Hot Heat were also there, while that same night DJ AM spun at Snatch and Ricky Martin let loose his dance moves at Suite.
• Nicky Hilton, having dinner and cocktails in the Flower Room of Atlanta hot spot b.e.d. after a day of pitching her fashion line, Chick, to retailers. A few minutes later, hometown hottie Usher – there for a business meeting – stopped by her table and gave her a hug before rejoining his group and even dancing with a few fans.
• Just a day earlier: Usher, dining with “just a friend” Tameka Foster, his sometime stylist, at Strip Steaks & Sushi in Atlanta. The cozy twosome took turns feeding each other as they drank sake and chowed on steak.
• Queen Latifah, inviting America’s Next Top Model winner Naima Mora to do shots at the bar of the Bombay Sapphire Lounge at Tribeca Cinemas before screening the urban drama ATL. Jay-Z, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith and the ubiquitous Usher also watched the rapper T.I.’s movie debut.
• By ISOUL H. HARRIS, KIM LANSING, MARISA LAUDADIO, TIFFANY MCGEE and JON WARECH