People

Stay Connected

Subscribe

Advertise With Us

Learn More

Skip to content

Politics

Adult Film Star Accuses Donald Trump of Sexual Misconduct, Bringing Total Number of Accusers to 11

Updated

Adult film star Jessica Drake came forward on Saturday to accuse Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump of sexual misconduct.

In a press conference with her lawyer Gloria Allred by her side, Drake claimed Trump had tightly hugged and kissed her without her permission at a golf tournament in Tahoe, California, 10 years ago.

Drake said in the press conference that the then-reality star asked her to his suite, but when she declined he allegedly tried to offer her $10,000, as well as his jet, in exchange for spending the night with him.

I am a feminist, an advocate for women’s rights, the rights for sex workers,” Drake said, “I am involved with many charities, locally and internationally. For the past five years, I’ve been involved in sex education.

“He flirted with me and invited me to walk along the golf course with him, which I did, she continued.During that time he asked me for my phone number, which I gave to him. Later that evening, he invited me his room. I said I didn’t feel right going alone. So two other women came with me.

“In the penthouse suite I met Donald again. When we entered the room he grabbed each of us tightly in a hug and kissed each one of us without asking permission.”

Drake, who said Trump was wearing pajamas and was with his bodyguard, asked the women about working in the porn industry before they left 30 to 40 minutes later. She claims that after she returned to her room, she got a call from a man acting on Trump’s behalf, asking her to return.

Then Donald called,” Drake said. “He asked me to return to his suite and have dinner with him. And he invited me to a party. I declined. Then Donald asked me, ‘What do you want? How much?’ I told him I couldn’t, because I had to return to L.A. for work. I said that as an excuse because I didn’t want him to continue asking me and i didn’t want to be with him.

“After that I received another call, from Donald or a man calling on his behalf, offering me $10,000,” she said. “I declined again, and made as an excuse I had to return to Los Angeles for work. I was then told Mr. Trump would allow me to use his private jet if I accepted his invitation.”

She said she immediately told two of her friends about the incident.

I don’t need fame,” she said during the conference. “This is not acceptable behavior for anyone, much less a candidate for president. I am not looking for monetary compensation, I understand I will be called a liar or an opportunist but I will risk that to stand in solidarity to the other women coming forward.”

Trump’s campaign issued a statement in response to Drake’s accusation and the photo she showed during her press conference:

“This story is totally false and ridiculous. The picture is one of thousands taken out of respect for people asking to have their picture taken with Mr. Trump. Mr. Trump does not know this person, does not remember this person and would have no interest in ever knowing her. This is just another attempt by the Clinton campaign to defame a candidate who just today is number one in three different polls. Anyone who would pay thugs to incite violence at a rally against American citizens, as was released on video, will stop at nothing. Just another example of the Clinton campaign trying to rig the election.”

Win McNamee/Getty Images
Win McNamee/Getty Images

Allred made it clear that Drake was not seeking any monetary compensation.

The 42-year-old Dallas, Texas native was born in 1974 as Angela Patrice Heaslet, according to her IMDb page. She’s been credited in 228 videos, making her adult film debut in 2000.

At the time of Drake and Trump’s alleged incident, Trump had been married to current wife Melania Trump for a year. It was also roughly one year after the GOP nominee’s now infamous hot mic tape from Access Hollywood where he bragged about grabbing women by their genitals and kissing them without his permission. He later apologized for his statements in the tape, calling it “locker-room talk” and saying he never kissed or touched a woman without her consent.

Including Drake, 11 women have come forward since the release of the Access Hollywood tape in Oct. 7 to publicly accuse Trump of sexual misconduct — including a former PEOPLE reporter. Trump has vehemently denied all the allegations against him and has never been charged with any crime relating to the accusations.