Either a cloud has left the heavens and alit upon our soil, or this dog is the fluffiest thing to ever walk the Earth.
Puffie, the cuddly cotton ball come to life that I speak of, is a Chow Chow pup living in Malaysia.
Lucky for us, Puffie also has Instagram, so we can still get a sweet sample of his supreme cuteness.
The poofy pup has only been on the social network for just over a month and already has over 122,000 followers. Usually, I would think that is bananas, but looking at this smooshy face, I am almost a little outraged Puffie doesn’t have even MORE followers.
Do yourself a favor and follow this literal angel right now. In case you need more convincing, here are the top 5 reasons Puffie deserves a place on your feed.
1. He has magical, jet black, teddy bear toe beans that he loves to show off
2. He has the most innocent, bouncy gait — like a horse made of cotton candy
3. His snorts are like a world-class symphony orchestra
4. He understands there is no wrong time for a nap
5. He can make you smile just by being himself