As the dog of the actress who plays Princess Leia, Gary knows a thing or two about the franchise. He also knows a thing or two about being the most adorable dog ever, by virtue of his personality, drooping tongue, and perfect little nugget body.
Here are 9 reasons why Gary rules.
1. Him and his mom are basically twins.
— Kels ‘s Carrie (@Carries_Angel) April 11, 2016
2. He travels like a champion.
— Carrie Fisher (@carrieffisher) May 3, 2016
3. Everything about him screams “distinguished.”
— Carrie Fisher (@carrieffisher) May 2, 2016
4. He’s more legit than each and every one of us.
Look who ELSE is at the nerd prom……not every republican is a Dog pic.twitter.com/oOYlCkS1vg
— Carrie Fisher (@carrieffisher) May 1, 2016
5. His best friend is a toy squirrel.
Gary having nose massage on THURSDAY nite…..LIVE‼️ pic.twitter.com/eKfWNQpgC5
— Carrie Fisher (@carrieffisher) April 28, 2016
6. He is shockingly tech-savvy.
My mom misses you and will be back soon! Talk to you later pic.twitter.com/GUxsqBrDVH
— Carrie Fisher (@carrieffisher) April 23, 2016
7. (We present the following photo without comment.) (We are squealing.)
I’m so sorry to have been away from all 1️ million of you,but Ive been sick pic.twitter.com/4SJlYgT4SE
— Carrie Fisher (@carrieffisher) April 12, 2016
8. He’s a professional through and through.
— INFERNOKEVIN (@INFERNOKEVIN1) April 5, 2016
9. He was the first one to see and review The Force Awakens (http://www.peoplepets.com/2015/12/04/article/carrie-fisher-talks-star-wa…)
— Coffee Awakens (me) (@SWFanDad) December 6, 2015
In conclusion: Gary, you are perfect — never, ever change.